Men's Eyeglasses From Your Shreveport Optometrist
Women aren’t the only ones who care about the way their glasses look. Men are also interested in choosing glasses in fun colors, designs, and shapes that add to their looks. By stopping by at Silverblatt Eye Clinic in Shreveport, we can get you fitted for the glasses you want.
We’re led by Dr. Sam R. Silverblatt, O.D., our main eye doctor here at Silverblatt Eye Clinic. Dr. Silverblatt studied at Memphis, Tennessee’s Southern College of Optometry and went on to join the Louisiana State Association of Optometrists and the American Optometric Association. He has more than two decades of experience treating common eye issues and fitting patients for eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Types of Glasses for Mens’ Faces
You’ll love our eyeglasses for guys here at Silverblatt Eye Clinic. No matter which glasses you choose, each pair will include the lens prescription necessary to treat your refractive error. Our eye doctor will test for which refractive error you have with a vision exam.
Of course, you may be overwhelmed at first by the staggering amount of glasses we carry. This is because we have local and independent designers’ glasses via our Styleyes eyewear boutique as well as your favorite designer brands.
If you need any help along the way, our optical professionals are more than happy to set you in the right direction. They’ll recommend you choose glasses according to your face shape. Here are some tips to get you started:
- If you have a lot of strong angles on your face, you should choose rounded frames. These make those angles less noticeable.
- If you have a rounded face, try angular frames. These will shrink the roundness of your face for a great look you’ll love to wear every day.
- If you have a longer face, make sure you choose glasses that are deeper instead of wider. This will bring less attention to the length of your features.
- If you have a wider face around the cheeks or chin, try glasses with a wider top. This balances out your face.
- Similarly, if you have a wider face around the cheeks and forehead, try rimless frames or other glasses with wider bottoms. These again provide the needed facial balance.
- If you have an oval-shaped face, which is standard, you have many more options. You can try walnut-shaped frames, which tend to be wider than longer,
About Silverblatt Eye Clinic, Your Eye Doctor in Shreveport
For all your optometry needs, come to us at Silverblatt Eye Care, your eye doctor in Shreveport. Our services include sports vision treatment, LASIK eye surgery, contact lens and glasses fittings, and vision and eye exams. We treat such eye conditions as dry eye, computer vision, and glaucoma.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Shreveport Optometrist Today
To set up your eye exam with our optometrist today, please call 318-798-4000 or stop on by Silverblatt Eye Clinic on 1803 East 70th Street.